Bake up some sweets and deviations cute enough to eat! ~ Our focus is anything cute - yummy pastries, baby animals, pastel colors, and whatever just screams cute to you! ♥
We welcome artists of all levels who just love cute things! But first, we need to establish some rules to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity and fun time.
We welcome everyone! To join, just click on the "Join" button on the top of the page! Don't be shy. ^^
Feel free to share this group with your friends. We'd love to see this group continue growing. The more, the merrier!
Please be respectful to your fellow members. This means no leaving mean comments on deviations and such. Critiquing their art and saying you hate it are not the same thing!
Our gallery is for a wide range of viewers, so keep it appropriate. No blood, harsh language, mature content, etc. Sorry, but if your art does not fit with the group, there most likely is another group for it!
Please limit a submission of 7 a week. If you've just joined, it's alright to submit all of them. We will be sure to spread it out so your inboxes aren't overflowing.
Please submit your art to the correct folder. If you don't know which one it'd fit in, feel free to ask! (:
If you have any suggestions/concerns don't be afraid to ask me or any of the staff members. ^^
When submitting art into our gallery, please refer to the following guidelines:
- DIGITAL ART: Art made digitally on the computer (i.e. Photoshop, Paint, etc)
- PIXEL ART: Pixels that are made digitally
- TRADITIONAL ART: Art that is made traditionally (i.e. drawn by hand, etc)
- CRAFTS: Any type of craftwork (i.e. plushes, accessories, claywork etc)
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Photographs of anything NOT including food
- TUTORIALS: Tutorials on any type of art
- STAMPS: Any type of stamps
- FOOD: Pictures of REAL food
If you are not sure about where your art fits, ask us! ^^